We look forward to welcoming you to our online community at Code 3 Research Ltd and inviting you to our forthcoming paid market research events.
Before registering with us, we would be grateful if you would please take a moment to read the following terms and conditions.
By registering with Code 3 Research Ltd you agree that:
- You are at least 16 years old
- You are truthful about your name, address, occupation and any other details given
- You will only have one registration with us – details of which can be updated at any time by using your secure login and password
If you are selected to take part in an event, you agree to abide by the following:
- To bring photographic ID with you to the session.
- To be punctual. Our clients usually have very tight schedules. If you are running late please call ahead and let either us or the client know. If you turn up late without having called ahead, you may be turned away without your incentive payment.
- To let us know in good time if you are unable to attend the event after all. Failure to let us know in a timely manner may prevent you from receiving future invitations from us.
- To be professional and courteous and not behave in a disruptive or inappropriate manner.
- To be sober and not under the influence of drugs.
- You will respect that information/products discussed during any event may be confidential and agree to keep it as such. You may also need to sign a document to this effect.
- If you have been asked to bring something to the session with you e.g. a specific mobile phone handset and you fail to do this, you may be turned away without being seen and in this instance you will not receive your incentive payment.
- If you have been asked to complete a pre-session homework task you will complete this as required and understand that failure to do so may result in a lesser or no incentive being paid to you
- You will need to sign a document indicating that you have received your incentive at the session
- Unless specifically told otherwise, the invitation is for you only and you will need to attend alone. Under no circumstances must you bring partners, family members, friends, children or anyone else to the event nor must you bring any pets.
- If you are unable to attend yourself, under no circumstances must you ask anyone else to attend instead of you, they are unlikely to fit the target criteria. Please just let us know (ideally as early as possible) so we can look for someone else who fits the criteria.
Failure to comply with any of the above requirements, may affect your eligibility to the incentive payment.